23 April, 2008

miami fuckery.

i returned from miami on sunday after a five day vacation.  i spent the time with my sister and she and i had a fantastic time.  i fell in absolute love with a puppy named yogi and i remember waking up on saturday so excited to spend the day with her.  it was a similar feeling i used to have with men, that giddy-anxious excitement that floods my every thought.  yeah, i felt that for a dog (and subsequently have not for a man in awhile).

currently, i'm on my sofa in my apartment listening to mariah carey's new album with some candles scattered around.  it's very calming and helping me focus on what's to come.  i've got a lot of things going on in the next five days.  final, work, graduation, parties.  i can't believe i'm done.

i took a big step yesterday with wendy and opened my postgrad bank account.  i feel responsible but also fairly poor and a little let down because for some reason i half-expected the amount to increase today.  it didn't.  boo.

tomorrow is my last final ever.  in a month i'll be moving to new york.  i sure do hope someone hires me.

1 comment:

sincerely, itsallverbage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.