04 February, 2008

crash course in crash diets.

today i began my diet for spring break.  now, i'm aware that las vegas and los angeles in late february won't exactly be bathing suit weather but i still need to make sure i look my best.  i just ate the most peculiar dinner consisting of a small serving of chicken stir fry and two spoonfuls of peanut butter.  beach body!

i need to star looking for a post-graduate career.  there, i said it.  i really need to have a steady income in new york.  i can't continue to work retail after i receive my bachelor's.  i sincerely hope that i begin looking this week.  however, i'm finding my down time isn't really in my hands, anymore.  so here's to hoping that nobody bogarts my time.


not only am i beginning my diet today but i'm also going to start tanning this evening (after 9:30pm as it is $2.00 less) and try to get back into the routine of doing some nightly exercise.  lofty goals, i know.  i'm a new soul.

man, i want another spoonful of peanut butter but that's 100 calories that i simply cannot spare.

No comments: