19 February, 2008

lost and found assertions.

i'm still young and still experiencing new things daily.  yesterday was one such day when i expressed interest in a guy and actually asked him to go out sometime.  and he said yes.  and i have his phone number this time instead of me waiting for him to call.  i now have a drinks date with john (the guy from aldo) hopefully sometime this week before i leave for vegas.

this week isn't really one when i should be going out (both on dates and to the bar) but i plan on doing both.  tonight i have the pleasure of facing all of my friends from the party a couple weeks back (including the straight-gone-gay dj) at the elbow room.  i go back and forth when writing between my actual thoughts and those that i want others to think i have.  i need to constantly remind myself that i'm writing for myself and others just have the luxury of seeing my innermost thoughts.  that being said, i'm nervous to see joe because i have no idea how he's feeling after our rendezvous.  i suppose time will tell.

las vegas and los angeles in four days.  what?

No comments: